Austrian spirits, whisky, vodka, liqueur, brandy, etc.
2 times a week disco atmosphere in our bar with free drinks until midnight.
Palatal sensations included:
- from 6:30-8pm – overview of our weekly menu:
- 2 x choice of menu with salad buffet and buffet for children
- 1 x barbecue and live music
- farmers’ buffet
- pasta buffet
- 1 x eating from hot stones
in the afternoons:
cake and icecream from 3:30pm-5pm
packed lunch from your breakfast buffet
Kärnten Card included:
The Kärnten Card gives you free or cheap access to more than 100 sightseeing attractions and excursion destinations.
Program covering nature, children and families included:
- day for adventurers at the „Blutige Alm“
- day for fishers: make your own fishing rod, fish and barbecue
- day for smugglers: explore old caves and mining galleries.
- special agents on tour – your mission: water
- 1 x candyfloss
- cinema for children and popcorn party
- free horse riding for children from 6-16 years during summer vacation time in the Nock Mountains
- 3 riding lessons per child/week
- 1x campfire per week
- 1x visiting a farm
- Nockel Olympics
- trial lesson in climbing
- hand-led pony rides
- 1 x 300 m zipline
- 1x guided mountainbike tour
- Biker Camp
- bouncing castle
- climbing wall
- big outdoor playground for children
- table tennis
- bowling alley
- three wheelers
- 5 guided hiking trips, e.g. silver yarrow hiking (silver yarrow is considered to be the gold of the Nock Mountains), miner’s hiking trip, king’s tour, etc.
- breakfast at 2000 meters above sea level
- Nordic Walking
- barbecue at our biotope with live music
- 2x Disco feeling until midnight
- NEW: Carinthia’s longest tube slide!
- and much more ...!